Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pics Now, Post Toast

I have no idea when I'm going to finish writing an actual post, so here are some pictures of places I've been instead!



This is the Norde Kerk or North Church, located about 2 minutes from where I live. There is a food market here every Saturday and a market with clothes and thrift store stuff every Monday. Also I think this is where my parents got married! I am not positive though, parents please confirm. (edit: confirmed!)

Me and my new bestie. Taken at Waterlooplein Market, guest starring Mary's bright blue jeans.




I love the houseboats everywhere! I would like San Antonio a lot more if there were houseboats on the River Walk.




The view from the seventh floor of the library is one of the most amazing in Amsterdam. Plus the building itself is absolutely gorgeous. The interior feels like an Apple Store mixed with a warm, cozy cabin. It's modern, but so comfortable.




 It rains a lot, but I have only seen one rainbow. It was a gorgeous one though





 This is the street where I live! I'm lucky.



More houseboat goodness. I just love the little entranceway on this one!



 I just thought this building was pretty. And look how blue the sky is here!



Amsterdam at night! Plus another houseboat, this one featuring sparkling lights, ohhhhhhhh








3 comments:

  1. We did get married there.The morning of our wedding they had to paint over the graffiti that had appeared over night on the doors.Fresh paint and a white wedding dress,just saying!Janneke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, haha! The graffiti is actually really cool here sometimes. I kinda like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl since when have you been an abfab photographer? These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete